Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Louisburg USD 416

Louisburg Middle


Ajax Loading Image


Bullying Policy


Bullying is when one person is engaged in any ongoing physical or verbal mistreatment of another person.  This could be, but not limited to the following: name calling, spreading rumors, bad language, mean letters or notes, punching, pushing, tripping, spitting, kicking or stealing.  LMS will NOT tolerate bullying of any kind or anyone who becomes a bully.  Consequences will be made to anyone bullying including contacting the parent. 

About 30% of all students will experience some kind of bullying.  We EXPECT the rest of the Student Body, the other 70%, who aren’t affected by bullying, to help put a stop to it when they see it happen.

The Bullying Report Form is included in the student agenda.