SKYWARD - district's new Student Information System
***Update - Working Together***
Sunday, 8/9/15: Schedules for students in Louisburg Middle School should be appearing now. Tech Support just helped us resolve the issue.
Friday, 8/7/15: There has been some confusion on what New Student Enrollment means and where that should be accessed. The following may help clarify.
Thursday, 8/6/15: Thank you for helping us launch our new Skyward Student Management System. Your feedback continues to help continually improve the process to better serve you and our students.
Tuesday, 8/4/15: According to Skyward, the following notice will appear until we have all systems operational - and not to be alarmed.
Monday, 8/3/15: Fees appear to be too high at first glance?
- Be sure to select the fees that apply to your student. In our new system, we had to push out ALL possible fees in order for families to select appropriate ones. Not all fees you see may apply to your situation.
- Another example, kindergarten may appear as the $1800 annual fee, however, most parents may select the 9 payment option of $200.
- Fees have been uploaded for Rockville, Broadmoor, and Louisburg Middle School. Not all fees may yet be appearing for LHS. Let us know what you see missing.
- Meal Applications cannot be approved until after Tuesday's Food Service Training.
- Schedules for LMS and LHS still need major work before totally accurate.
- You are welcome to come to Louisburg High School Commons on Aug 6 for assistance with online registration (no paper).
Wednesday, 7/29/15: Heads up - beginning Monday, 8/3/15 noon, parents will need to go to the buildings if they need to set up Family Access. (bring completed form and some kind of photo ID. No one will be available at the district office for Family Access during the 8/3/15 week.
To say trying something new to provide better service to our patrons for our students can be a challenge - is an understatement. Thanks to the patience of guardians taking the time to share screenshots of the errors seen from your perspective has proven invaluable in troubleshooting issues to our vendor's tech support.
- We have been able to clear up the entry error of two few characters being available for you to enter your selections or name - truly, this time.
- We have learned the source of the problem in not being able to see student fees for payment. Our buildings will be pushing that information out to student schedules by the end of
Wednesday, 7/29/15Thursday, 7/30/15.
If you have ever seen the video clip of flying a plane while it is being built - you may have found it humorous. But when it comes to experiencing something similar, it has turned out to be frustrating to you as guardians and to us in trying to implement a phenomenal system to accomplish great things for our students. Your continued patience and support to work together for our students is most appreciated.
- Learned from guardian feedback about difficulty entering responses more than 15 characters long - that has been resolved.
- Payment feature is not operating correctly - so working with vendor to fix.
July 24, 2015 Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (just released) - must use this form if your student participating in sports
Thursday, 7/23/15: In response to many guardian calls, we first resolved the emailing issue on our server. CAPTCH is now operating correctly - so you should be able to complete the registration process online.
Starting Wednesday evening, July 22, Skyward Login Information was emailed to all guardians submitting Family Access Request forms that had been verified with photo ID.
So when you receive your first Skyward Guardian email, it will give you your username.
- Go to Family Access (Registering returning students) or link in email
- Enter your login
- Select Forgot My Password and enter the CAPTCH
Please let us know if you have any questions or need to complete a Family Access Request. This must be done in order to complete the online enrollment process for your child(ren). Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students NEW to Louisburg will need to start with NEW Student: Account Request link, followed by NEW Student Enrollment Portal
- Guardians of returning students will need to go to Family Access (Returning Student Registration) and complete the online enrollment steps.
These links can also be located on the right-hand side of the website.
For more information and forms, click here for Announcing Family Access article.
You are strongly encouraged to pay online while the convenience fee is waived (zero) until August 7. This will result in greater accuracy, efficiency and automatic entry in your child(ren)'s accounts (reducing hours of overtime for personnel).