Onsite Enrollment held August 6th, 2015
at Louisburg High School
For the 2015-16 school year, parents have two new enrollment options:
- online registration through Skyward Family Access
- onsite at one location (LHS) on August 6 for those who do not complete the process beforehand
This year, onsite school enrollment was conducted on August 6th at Louisburg High School. Parents appreciated having enrollment in one central location. Onsite enrollment procedures, for all students, was at Louisburg High School this fall (enrollment hours from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM). The "Enrollment" tab contains further details.
Please visit the district website www.usd416.org for information pertaining to the 2015-16 Skyward ONLINE Enrollment Process under the article "Announcing Family Access". The form needs to have your ID verified so you can:
- Bring it in person to the district office (during summer hours) or to your student's building when the school year takes up in August - and we'll send your credentials, or
- Email us your form and some form of photo ID
- PHOTO ID must be presented to protect student data.
This completed form will speed up your family's enrollment process.
2015-16 Enrollment will take place through SKYWARD online enrollment.
- What is New Student Online Enrollment?
- Returning Student Registration - Skyward work flow by building
- July 24, 2015 Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (just released) - must use this form if your student participating in sports
Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!
NOTE: If all enrollment and fees are paid online, you do not have to come in on August 6th, unless turning in any paperwork.
If you do not have access to a computer, you're welcome to use the computers we'll have on site for you to complete the online enrollment process on August 6th.