Breakfast Opportunities, Etc.
Below please find reservation forms for Rockville Breakfast and Meal Opportunities:
Upcoming Breakfast Opportunities:
- Nov 8 - Coffeecake for 2nd Grade Grandparents
- Dec 7 - Biscuits & Gravy for Kindergarten Dads
- Dec 9 - Parents Night Out - Dec PNO reservation form
- Jan 6, 2018 - Parents Night Out - Jan PNO reservation form
- Jan 11 - Biscuits & Gravy for 1st Grade Dads
- Feb 7 - Cinnamon Rolls for 2nd Grade Dads
- Jump Rope4Heart
- Mar 7 - Muffins for Kindergarten Moms
- Mar 10 - Parents Night Out - Mar 10
- Apr 12 - Biscuits & Gravy for 1st Grade Moms_
- May 2 - Cinnamon Rolls for 2nd Grade Moms
- Why I Can't Skip Reading Practice
- The Importance of Movement in Learning
- Breakfast October 11 - 1st Grade Grandparents
- Red Ribbon Week - Oct 23-27, 2017
- Breakfast November 8th - 2nd Grade Grandparents
- Thanksgiving Dinner - NOV 14 with teacher times (corrected date)
- Breakfast December 7 - K Dad's reservation form
- Dec 1 - 15 Pajama & Book Drive
- Skyward Mobile-Android Dec 8, 2017 Announcement
This school year recognized students at Rockville Elementary School are going to have the opportunity to join School Resource Officer Curry’s P.A.W.S. (Perfectly Awesome Wildcat Student) Crew.
Every month grade level teachers will recognize a student from their class as their “Wild Kitten of the Month”. They are recognized at school for exhibiting several qualities including being respectful, honest, and responsible. It’s an honor that these students, who are recognized, will be proud of.
After the Wild Kittens are selected each month, one will be selected at random from each grade to be part of Officer Curry’s P.A.W.S. Crew. As a member of the P.A.W.S. Crew, the selected students will get some special treatment on their designated day. To start their day, Officer Curry will pick them up at their house in the police car. They will get to ride to school in style! Once at school, Officer Curry will walk with them in to the building. During lunch they will get to eat with Officer Curry. It will be a fun day for the student! At the end of the school year, all the students in the P.A.W.S. Crew will participate in a special activity with Officer Curry. Officer Curry will coordinate all the arrangements with the student’s parents.
The goal of the P.A.W.S. Crew to is help build relationships with our youngest students and law enforcement. They will get to interact with our School Resource Officer in a unique way. The P.A.W.S. Crew initiative recognizes those students who were selected by their teachers for their positive example at school. It is our hope that students will strive to show good behavior so they have an opportunity to join the P.A.W.S. Crew.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact Officer Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 837-1720.