SKYWARD 2018-19 RES Enrollment
Out-of-State or Out-of-District Policy
- Louisburg is no longer taking any NEW out-of-state students (unless one parent works for us)
Out-of-district Request Process
- Out-of-district student
- Must complete out-of-district form and submit to principal
- Acceptance based on:
- Student is in good standing - attendance, grades, behavior, fees paid, etc. from home district, and
- We have the room
Enrollment for your student(s) will be completed using Skyward Family Access.
- New to the district? How? Please complete the Family Access form and return to the district or building with photo ID - in person or via email (State Data Privacy Act and Board Policy IDAE).
2018-19 Enrollment will take place through SKYWARD online enrollment
Teacher assignments online August 1, 2018.
- What is New Student Online Enrollment?
- Returning Student Registration - Skyward work flow by building
- See article for details.
NOTE: There will be no kindergarten fees charged for 2018-19 enrollment.
Should you choose to come to our One-Stop Enrollment event on August 2, 2018 instead of doing so online ahead of time, it will take place in the Louisburg High School Commons from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Payments onsite can be made by check, cash, credit card or online.
We encourage you to pay online for greater speed and accuracy.
Convenience fees will be waived July 28 through August 7, 2018 - ZERO convenience fee for online payments.
After August 7, 2018, a 3% convenience fee will be charged per family transaction.
The following copies of FORMS which may be completed for students will be part of the Skyward Family Access enrollment process - should you want to prepare or have copies later.
After July 1, call 913.837.1962