LMS School day is 8:00 - 3:05
Students arriving early to LMS will be allowed to enter the building at 7:30am through the gym doors, and will report to the auditorium.
LMS Calendar Events:
- Please be aware that the front door at LMS is locked. The front door to the office area will be remotely unlocked by staff after visible contact is made with front office personnel. This is one more step to provide a safe environment for our students and staff.
- As a reminder, students are not allowed to take other students home with them on the bus. Due to losing 2 routes, the buses are unable to take extra riders. Thank you.
- Parents may bring outside food for their own student only. This is due to state and federal nutritional guidelines and numerous food allergies, as stated on page 5 of the LMS Handbook. Please click on the link on our main page for access to our 2016-17 Handbook.
Oct 30- Girls Bball 7th @ Spring Hill, 8th @ Home 4 pm
Wrestling vs Pioneer Ridge/Paola @ Paola 4 pm
Nov 1- Rachel's Challenge assembly. Please click on link for more information: Rachel's Challenge
Nov 2- Girls Bball 7th @ HOME, 8th @ Ottawa 4 pm
Wrestling vs Trail Ridge/Baldwin @ Baldwin 4 pm
Nov 4- Wildcat Band tailgate party Support the LHS Wildcat Band!!!!
Nov 6- Girls Bball 7th @ HOME, 8th @ Baldwin 4 pm
Nov 7- Wrestling vs Spring Hill/Eudora @ Eudora 4 pm
Nov 9- Girls Bball 7th @ Pioneer Ridge, 8th @ HOME 4 pm
Nov 10- Veteran's Day Assembly @ LHS 2 pm
Nov 11- Wrestling League @ Trail Ridge (meet @ Gardner Edgerton HS) 9 am
LHS Band & 8th grade band Veteran's Day Ceremony 11 am
Holiday Mart @ LMS
Nov 14- Wrestling @ Butler 5 pm
Step-Up instrument display in LMS Band room 6-7 pm
Nov 16- Girls Bball 7th @ Trail Ridge, 8th @ HOME 4 pm
Nov 17- LAST DAY TO PURCHASE A YEARBOOK!!!!!!!
Nov 18- Girls Bball 7th @ Trail Ridge, 8th @ HOME 9 am
Nov 20- Girls Bball 7th @ HOME, 8th @ Wheatridge 4 pm
Nov 22-24- THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!!!
Nov 28- Girls Bball 7th @ Ottawa, 8th @ HOME 4 pm
Nov 30- Girls Bball 7th @ HOME, 8th @ Eudora 4 pm
Dec 2- Girls Bball 7th @ Eudora, 8th @ Baldwin 9 am
ALICE information regarding LOCKDOWN PROCEDURES: ALICE
* LMS News:
- LMS discourages outside food being brought into the school. If you bring in food from a restaurant for a special event, we ask that students eat in one of the office conference rooms. Outside food may not be taken out of the school office area.
- Lunch money received by the office after 10:00 am will be posted to the next school day. Please remind your student to turn in any monies prior to the first bell. Students with a negative balance will not be able to purchase water.
Physical pre-participation forms for sports must be done on or after May 1st for the following school year. Please remember that all students must complete a 2017-18 Physical prior to try-outs or practices for all school athletic events.