LMS School day is 8:00 - 3:05
Students arriving early to LMS will be allowed to enter the building at 7:30am through the gym doors, and will report to the auditorium.
LMS Calendar Events:
- Please be aware that the front door at LMS is locked. The front door to the office area will be remotely unlocked by staff after visible contact is made with front office personnel. This is one more step to provide a safe environment for our students and staff.
- As a reminder, students are not allowed to take other students home with them on the bus. Due to losing 2 routes, the buses are unable to take extra riders. Thank you.
- Parents may bring outside food for their own student only. This is due to state and federal nutritional guidelines and numerous food allergies, as stated on page 5 of the LMS Handbook. Please click on the link on our main page for access to our 2016-17 Handbook.
Feb 24- Boys Bball vs Baldwin/Eudora 7th @ EUDORA, 8TH @ BALDWIN 9 am
Feb 26, 28- Cheer Tryout Clinic 3:15-5:30 pm
Feb 27- Frontier League Band @ Trail Ridge
Mar 2- Cheer Tryouts for 2018-19 3:15 pm in LMS Gym
Mar 3- Prairie View Music Festival 6th-8th grade
Mar 5- Track practice starts after school
Mar 7- LHS BOYS basketball meeting for 8th grade boys interested in trying out next year in LMS gym @7:35 am
Mar 12- 8th grade meeting for HS enrollment (during wildcat time)
8th grade PARENT meeting for HS enrollment @ LHS 6pm
Mar 16- END OF 3RD QUARTER NO SCHOOL
Mar 19-23- SPRING BREAK
Mar 27- Track pictures REMEMBER YOUR UNIFORMS!!!!!
ALICE information regarding LOCKDOWN PROCEDURES: ALICE
* LMS News:
- LMS discourages outside food being brought into the school. If you bring in food from a restaurant for a special event, we ask that students eat at the table in the lunch area set aside for outside food.
- Lunch money received by the office after 10:00 am will be posted to the next school day. Please remind your student to turn in any money to the kitchen prior to the first bell. Students with a negative balance will not be able to purchase extras.
Physical pre-participation forms and athletic handbooks for sports must be filled out and signed on or after May 1st for the following school year. Please remember that all students must complete a 2017-18 Physical and Athletic Handbook prior to try-outs or practices for all school athletic events.