Circle Grove Preschool
Pre-School sessions are held both Mornings and Afternoons Monday through Friday. Click on the links below for information, fee structure and enrollment forms can be faxed, mailed or hand delivered to our office. The Preschool Office is located at 29020 Mission Belleview, Louisburg, KS. Office Hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Please call the district office for availability.
Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year Opens
on February 19, 2019
Enrollment packets for 2019-2020 will be available to pickup
at the District Office by Friday, February 1st so you can
start to fill out the paperwork.
Update for 2019-2020 Enrollment:
2 Day AM Class: Full
3 Day AM Class: Full
2 Day PM Class: 1 slot available
5 Day AM Classes: Full
4 Day PM Class: Full
Please call about being put on a wait list!
Welcome to Circle Grove Preschool
BUS RIDER? CALL (913) 837-1962
District Transportation Information
The following New STUDENT ENROLLMENT ITEMS FOR 2019-20
Must be completed for all NEW STUDENTS
(below forms print better in Internet Explorer)
- Enrollment - page 1
- Enrollment - page 2
- Immunization Requirements for 2019-2020
- KCI 2017
- Physical Assessment PreK
- PreK Health Update
- Household Survey
- PreK Bus Application -District Transportation Information
- PreSchool Permission to Photograph
- 2019-2020 School Supply List
New Program: 4 Yr Old At Risk Program
FREE Half-day 4 – year old PRESCHOOL Program at Circle Grove Preschool
All eligible children must be 4 years old on or before August 31, 2019 and meet any ONE (or more) of the following criteria:
- Family qualifies for FREE lunch program.
- Student lives in single parent home.
- Student has a teen parent, or a parent who was a teen at time of student’s birth.
- Student has a parent who does not have a high school diploma/GED.
- Student has a developmental delay that can be documented with an Early Childhood Screening (must contact for screening).
- DCF referral
- Student has limited English proficiency
- Child qualifies for migrant status
The goal is to ensure that every child, regardless of home background, home language or learning style, maintains enthusiasm for learning while experiencing success in developing skills for later learning.
If your child meets any one (or more) of the above criteria they could be enrolled in the preschool program for the 2019-2020 school year. Call Jennie Yoder at Circle Grove Preschool 913-837-1700 to apply and/or to learn more about the program.
Program Days & Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15 AM to 11:00 AM
|Karen Cook||Kim Perentis||Jennifer Huxtable|
|web calendar||web calendar||web calendar|
|web page||web page||web page|
Questions please call Jennie Yoder at 913-837-1704 or email email@example.com