SKYWARD 2018-19 Broadmoor Enrollment
Out-of-State or Out-of-District Policy
- Louisburg is no longer taking any NEW out-of-state students (unless one parent works for us)
Out-of-district Request Process
- Out-of-district student
- Must complete out-of-district form and submit to principal
- Acceptance based on:
- Student is in good standing - attendance, grades, behavior, fees paid, etc. from home district, and
- We have the room
Enrollment for your student(s) needs to be completed using Skyward Family Access.
- New to the district? How? Please complete the Family Access form and return to the district with photo ID - in person or via email (State Data Privacy Act and Board Policy IDAE).
- 2018-19 Enrollment will take place through SKYWARD online enrollment - Family Access activated by August 1.
- See article for details.
Should you choose to come to our One-Stop Enrollment event for grades K-12 on August 2, 2018 instead of doing so online ahead of time, it will take place in the Louisburg High School Commons from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Payments onsite can be made by check, cash, credit card online.
We encourage you to pay online for greater speed and accuracy.
Convenience fees will be waived July 30 through August 7, 2018 - ZERO convenience fee for online payments.
After August 7, 2018, a 3% convenience fee will be charged per family transaction.
The following copies of FORMS which may be completed for students will be part of the Skyward Family Access enrollment process -
|BUS RIDER? CALL (913) 837- 1962
District Transportation Information