Broadmoor Students - Have Breakfast with Someone Grand!
November 17 - 21
Broadmoor Elementary School will be hosting its Book Fair, Nov. 17th - Nov. 21st. We are excited about hosting a fall event because it gives students an opportunity to find new and exciting books!
- All students will be given the opportunity to "PREVIEW" the book fair on Monday (Nov 17) and Tuesday (Nov 18).
- Classes will have their "BUY" time starting Tuesday (Nov 18) and ending on Thursday (Nov 20).
- On Friday, we host the GRANT EVENT and also have time set aside for students who were absent or forgot their money earlier in the week.
- "Family and Friends Night" on Tuesday, Nov. 18th from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
- "GRAND Event" on Friday, Nov. 21st - giving students a chance to invite a granparent or a "grand" person in their life to come and visit the book fair. "Grands" attending breakfast must have a pre-purchased ticket - breakfast costs $2.40. Presale tickets available Nov. 12th - 19th.
- Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Book Fair buying from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Special opportunity for parents, friends, and family to SHOP ONLINE.
- Browse through hundreds of titles online, starting Nov. 9 - Nov. 29th.
- All orders placed online shipped free directy to school during first week of December.
You do not need to add tax this year, but will be rounding UP to the nearest quarter amount.
Please check out our book fair webpage at http://www.scholastic.com/fair. Contact our school if you have questions.