Substitute Teacher Requirements
In order for you name to be placed on our substitute teacher list, the following documents must be completed and on file in the district office:
1. Substitute teacher application.
2. Current Kansas Teaching Certificate, Substitute Certificate, or Emergency Certificate. For information on requirements for these certificates, contract the Kansas Department of Education, Teacher Certification, Topeka, Kansas, phone 785-296-2288 #6 then '0'
3. W-4 federal tax withholding form
4. Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9), (other required documents)
5. Certificate of Health (dated within last 6 months and signed by licensed physician)
6. Loyalty Oath (State of Kansas Oath)
7. Copy of Social Security Card and Driver's License
8. Criminal Background Check Release Form
9. Acceptable Use Policy